I'm new, what do I do?!
Welcome to all new listers.. 🙋🏻 Android, iPhone.. we're all just one big happy li.st family now! So, c'mon, get listing.. and here are some pointers to get you started!
- •Like peoplestart with recommended and trends.. check out their lists.. like them if you like what you read!
- •Like liststhe best way to show your appreciation is to like a list!
- •Comment and be sociablethe best way to get known is to dive on in and make comments.. be respectful x
- •Use the suggestion bar below to introduce us to you (give us your best elevator pitch!) OR use it to ask questions on anything li.st you want or need to know! I'll answer all of you, promise.All you beta, gamma, existing listers, comment if you want too.. let the newbies know who you are!
- •...and if you're Australian, make yourself known, please!!! 🇦🇺 pride!
- •Oh.. and some fantastic "I'm new here" reading material courtesy of @DG here >> SOME LISTS FOR THE NEW FOLKS
- •This ABCs list from @BWN_7 has great tips tooSuggested by @andersun
- •This one from @sophia is also a great resource!Suggested by @andersun
- •Suggested by @kaitmaree
- •Read, read, read.Read lists, read comments, read featured, read trending to get a feel for the room. If you like what you see, check out the author, read some of their other lists, follow them. Above all - WELCOME! 💐🍪🔵Suggested by @jhope71
- •Hello young kids, aunt Lisa wrote this REMARKABLE piece of advices that you should follow TRICKS/HACKS/SHORTCUTS : MY LIST APP DO AND DON'TCause who doesn't wanna follow the li.st (formerly known as list app) shortcut and hacks by a girl talking about herself at the 3rd personSuggested by @Lisa_Fav
- •...and just like that, one of my fave IRL gals just joined li.st! I just love this place.. Welcome @courtneyjaderose 🙌🏼😘🎉@raechel check it!!
- •Follow @LizDawson - her Sunday "lists we've liked this week" list uncovers hidden gems (and she's a great lister in general!)Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •Add suggestions to lists like this one, that end in ➕. If you like books, tell us what you're reading each week here: WHAT WE'RE READING THIS WEEK (9TH MAY) AND WHAT WE THINK OF ITSuggested by @bookishclaire