Mini-Egg Pancake Recipe
In response to: Mini Egg Pancakes Are Up! ...these measurements are approx as I didn't really take note!
- •1/2 cup Self Raising flour
- •1/2 cup Plain Flour
- •1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- •1 eggas in a real egg!
- •1/2 - 3/4 cup milkI don't know about substitute milks, give it a try though.
- •1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- •Handful of mini-eggsOf the Cadbury Easter variety! I used what I had left, but I wouldn't be averse to just a straight up Turkish Delight mini-egg pancake. Just sayin'
- •Add to a bowl your sifted flours and sugar.
- •In a cup, mix the egg and milk. Add to the dry ingredients to form a batter.Add more flour if too thin, add more milk if too thick.
- •Add the vanilla.
- •Chop up your mini-eggs. Add to the batter.
- •Heat up butter and canola (? ...non-flavoured oil) and reduce heat!!Keep the heat between low and medium.
- •Scoop in batter being sure to get even amounts of mini-egg in each scoop!
- •Flip when bubbles appear.
- •Remove from heat approx 1-2 mins later.
- •garnish with sprinkles and maple syrup!.. and a little lime to cut through all that sweetness!