my yoga poses from the last few days..
..and for the next few! Those on my insta know I'm doing a 14 day yoga challenge, with all credit due to our resident li.st yoga instructor @LeahG. These are my poses from the challenge. [i heart yoga] #ohmwithus || thanks for the request @jpbateson (I changed your title to something less narcissistic!)
- •Day One: Easy Seated. I missed it.
- •Day Two: Cobra
- •Day Three: Warrior I
- •Day Four: Low Lunge
- •Day Five: Side Plank
- •Day Six: Monkey (aka splits)I have mega tight hamstrings so I use a block to assist
- •Day Seven: Triangle
- •Day Eight: Half MoonNot posture perfect, my hips need to be stacked .. that's why it's called 'practice'!
- •Day Nine: Crow
- •Day Ten: Headstandmy 'pop up' was assisted by the wall, however after that was all me! Oh, headstand!
- •Day Eleven: LizardPhotobomb courtesy of my sister. Post lunch yoga-play.
- •Day Twelve: King DancerThe full expression of this pose is stunning. This is what my body cavn manage, which I'm totally cool with. I feel so femme in this posture.
- •Day Thirteen: King Pigeon.This is actually the best I've been in this posture. Maybe I wasn't overthinking it because I was engrossed in a Black Mirror ep. (S3-the augmented horror reality one)
- •Day Fourteen: Legs Up WallLast one!.. and my oh my it's a delicious pose. I'm still in it as I do check my socials and write this post! Ok! Coffee time ✌🏼️