Inspired by @jeremysomething
- •3am: woken by a philosophy dream about modus ponens. Confused as to why.
- •7am: woke to my first alarm chime.
- •7:09am: woke to my second alarm chime.
- •7:18am: woke to my third alarm chime. Hit snooze again.
- •7:20am: feeling serene, I checked my notifications.
- •7:40am: got up, made coffee, fed dog, snapped with @LeahG
- •7:50am: brought coffee to husband, who announced he had a headache and was nauseous
- •8am: establish that we are not going to his sister's for Father's Day. Not unhappy about this (as I have a lot of uni assignments piling up)
- •8:05am: at my desk finishing my philosophy problem set.
- •8:15am: dawns on me that 'modus ponens' was a clue to the problem I was stuck on. I finally had one of 'those' dreams.
- •8:50am: post an insta pic of my dad for Father's Day.. feels weird, but he inspires me so I go with it.
- •9:30am: heat up chicken soup for both of us for breakfast. It was unusually satisfying. He holds it down, then goes to bed.
- •10am: had a shower, wash my hair.. which was a tough call because it was mank on top, but had a beautiful curl and shine at the ends.
- •10:20am: dried my hair, low-knotted it to try and get that curl back.
- •10:45am: see a post notif from @jeremysomething .. read the list .. was into it.. long pressed title
- •...and here we are!
- •11am onwards: more study, a bit of dicking around, probably go to the general store and pick up something for dinner.