WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MUSIC
I wanted to take my time with this one @nathanveshecco ☺️
- •...it has a way of permeating my soul
- •...it is the catalyst to a lot of my joy
- •...it chooses me(As in when you put your music on shuffle and the 'right' song comes on)
- •...it will evoke the emotions that need evoking
- •...it can take sexual pleasures to even greater heightsI have a draft list of boning songs.. still in its testing phase 😉
- •...it doesn't judge me when I thrash one particular song because I just can't get enough of it
- •...the mere melody can transport me to a time and place.I can't hear CC's Colorblind without instantly recalling sobbing into a bottle of vodka bc I couldn't understand my Dad's illness and why my then boyfriend was such an arrogant little shit.
- •...it creates community.I've traveled 18,000km to catch a Mayer show with friends I have from that community. Such a great show! Atlanta '13! ✌🏼️
- •...because of its largely undiscovered potential to heal real illnesses
- •...it unleashes my inner dance queen!..she may not be technique-perfect but I love her!
- •...it's up there with my basic needs; air, water, music
- •...it doesn't judge me for not having an in-depth knowledge of it and allows me to enjoy being an avid appreciator ☺️
- •...it's my friend when I want to be alone, but not fully aloneYou know?