When You Follow Too Many Americans
Inspired by @Nicholas
- •Wondering if it is in fact Father's Day.When you follow too many Americans (and Europeans)
- •Turn on TV and wonder why 'the game' isn't on.When you follow too many Americans.
- •Are appalled at paying $20 for a cocktailWhen you're friends with Americans and drunk your way around the States.
- •Step outside in your summer-wear and run back in to get changed.When you follow too many Americans and long for those balmy summer nights.
- •When you check your snapchat at 3am and end up having an awesome chat with a friend.When you're friends with too many Americans
- •When you can write bilingual lists and know when to remove the U from 'colour', swap out the S in 'socialise' and put the O in 'mum'.When you follow and are friends with oh-so-many Americans!
- •When you don't need to check world clock to know the time in Eastern, Central and Pacific. I got that shit on lock down.When you follow and are friends with Americans.
- •When you're planning your next vacay and consider booking an around the world ticket to visit your American mates!(and EU mates!) ...when you follow and are friends with Americans (and Europeans!)