Already on li.st? Open in app.
Using ABC Bakery names, which I'm reasonably sure I grew up with, based on cookie images.
- 1.LemonadesSucker for any lemon baked good. Didn't grow up with them, died when I tasted them for the first time. It was meant to be.
- 2.Thin MintsThis would be an easy number one if Lemonades didn't exist.
- 3.ShortbreadThe older I get, the more I like basic cookies. Shortbread is delicious. This is my mom's favorite cookie.
- •Tight end
- •Roughing the passer
- •"Does he not want his sack numbers to go up or something?"
- •Anna Chlumsky (My Girl)I was told this a couple times when I was younger.
- •Michelle Ryan (Merlin)Have heard this several times recently
- •Katie McGrath (Merlin)Also from Merlin, was told this once. I think I look less like her than the other.
Listed by inverse popularity
- •Black licoriceTHE BEST. Turns your poo a funny color if you binge, just a warning.
- •Smoked oystersLook and feel like troll bogeys. Delish.
- •Bleu cheeseSomeone will complain about the spelling no matter which way I choose. So I went for pretentious.