Foods I Love That You Probably Don't
Listed by inverse popularity
- •Black licoriceTHE BEST. Turns your poo a funny color if you binge, just a warning.
- •Smoked oystersLook and feel like troll bogeys. Delish.
- •Bleu cheeseSomeone will complain about the spelling no matter which way I choose. So I went for pretentious.
- •Olives, the brinier the betterAw yeah.
- •MushroomsSpongey umami delight.
- •SushiLow because people are warming up to the whole raw fish thing.
- •Brussels sproutsThese used to be my special veggie and now they're cool. So good. Smell like farts when they cook, though.