Girl Scout Cookies, Ranked
Using ABC Bakery names, which I'm reasonably sure I grew up with, based on cookie images.
- 1.LemonadesSucker for any lemon baked good. Didn't grow up with them, died when I tasted them for the first time. It was meant to be.
- 2.Thin MintsThis would be an easy number one if Lemonades didn't exist.
- 3.ShortbreadThe older I get, the more I like basic cookies. Shortbread is delicious. This is my mom's favorite cookie.
- 4.Caramel deLitesSuper dumb spelling of this name, but delicious anyway. I can't eat as many of these at once, which is why they are ranked lower.
- 5.Peanut Butter PattiesRanked five, but will eat the heck out of them anyway.
- 6.Peanut Butter SandwichThey're fine.
- 7.Anything elseYou know I'd still eat them.