Girl Scout Cookies, Ranked
Using ABC Bakery names, which I'm reasonably sure I grew up with, based on cookie images.
- •LemonadesSucker for any lemon baked good. Didn't grow up with them, died when I tasted them for the first time. It was meant to be.
- •Thin MintsThis would be an easy number one if Lemonades didn't exist.
- •ShortbreadThe older I get, the more I like basic cookies. Shortbread is delicious. This is my mom's favorite cookie.
- •Caramel deLitesSuper dumb spelling of this name, but delicious anyway. I can't eat as many of these at once, which is why they are ranked lower.
- •Peanut Butter PattiesRanked five, but will eat the heck out of them anyway.
- •Peanut Butter SandwichThey're fine.
- •Anything elseYou know I'd still eat them.