How I Conceal My Scary Eye Circles
- •Laura Mercier Secret Concealer 2
- •Yvette Saint Laurent Touch Eclat 2
- •Scary face without concealerI'm wearing makeup on the rest of my face but every time I wanna look sick I just don't wear concealer and people are like "whoa you look terrible"
- •Warm concealer on hand firstUse your ring finger to pick up some product and rub it into the back of your hand. Skin under eyes is super fragile and concealer is really sticky so you want to melt it a little before applying.
- •Dab onto eye area with ring fingerNotice how this thick ass concealer barely makes a difference on my face.
- •Take some thinner lighter stuff like touche eclat and draw this weird triangle under your eyes and out to your templesLet it dry for a little while, the formula will kind of "set" and stick to your face better
- •Gently pat with your ring finger to blend it in.Don't rub it in. Super light patting as you don't want to move the stuff you put underneath. Ring fingers are weak sauce so even if you're feeling aggro you're less likely to be able to press/rub too much.
- •Now it looks like I have a black eye!
- •Another good highlighter: Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer 2Really anything that's thinner, and a shade or two lighter than your skin will work
- •Another good base concealer: Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer SX07This shit is THICK and has the most pigment ever. You have to use a tiny tiny bit and warm/thin it so much. I have good luck when I blend it with a dab of moisturizer. It's great but takes more time to work with.
- •The best concealer ever: Cle de Peau concealer stick.It is $70! So much money. But so good. You barely need to use any at all, it looks great, and is easy to work with. I had a sample that lasted me 6 weeks of semi-regular use. But I am not rich so I can't bring myself to buy it.