Nice Things That Happened to Me Today
- •I gave a talk mostly on sexism + unconscious bias to a room of 300 men and it was well-received.One guy told me that it was so inspiring he cried.
- •I met two horrible British guys who work for a toilet paper manufacturerThey were awful but it was perfect.
- •I hugged like 30 strangers because they were wonderfulAnd I can't remember even one of their names.
- •People were oddly excited that I used pink slides for my presentation.A delightful gay man said I reminded him of "Elle Woods, from the film 'Legally Blonde'". You know he meant business because he called it a "film".
- •I had one last acid reflux pill when I needed it the mostBecause I have the plagues of an old man
- •I made a new serious gal palWe both realized we thought the other was too cool for us to be friends with and then we hugged. Also she is WAY cooler than me.