THOUGHTS ON AN AIRPLANE
- •The woman who wanded me down at security was Melissa McCarthy's voice twin #blessed
- •Good thing airplanes are loud, because the people all the way back in aisle 30 would hear my stomach growl at this point
- •I didn't eat dinner--where are the free pretzels?
- •Also, does this mean I need to learn how to adult better if I didn't feed myself dinner?
- •I feel like my iPod may be the only one that goes from Johnny Cash, to Kanye, to the Go-Go's, to ACDC...
- •...Do people even say the word "iPod" anymore? The app is just called "Music," I think
- •Sometimes I wonder if the people seated next to me judge my music selections, like when they can see Adele's flawless face as the album cover blatantly on my lock screen
- •But in that case--excuse me sir--Adele is a queen and you can watch your potentially existent attitude
- •I now feel bad for judging the people next to me. I'm sure you weren't judging my music choices and I apologize for internally arguing with myself about your taste in music. You're probably a very nice person, who most likely also enjoys Adele.