Jezebel reports that JLo and Ja Rule's "I'm Real" starts out with "Hello R-U-L-E" not "Hello Are You Ellie." Here's a couple of my blunders over the years. Add yours to the list!
- •The Police: "Canary in a Coalmine" not "Mary in a Coma"
- •Alanis Morisette: "We all had our minds made up for us" not "we all had our bridesmaids up for us"From "Forgiven"
- •Future: "Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman" not "Drugman Drugman Drugman Drugman"His fault
- •Kelly Rowland: When love takes overOr well, I'll take soberSuggested by @estherlimtf
- •Starbucks lovers - Star crossed lovers, Taylor Swift Blank SpaceSuggested by @thparker42
- •'That's why I got you all my money' instead of 'got you on my mind ' by Ellie GouldingNo idea why i ever heard that, but i still sometimes do! :)Suggested by @thparker42