SHOWS THAT NEED TO COME BACK
Inspired by @amyfeiler.
- •30 Rock.An award-winning cast of hilarious and wonderful actors and writers. One of the most comedic television shows I've ever seen.
- •Parks and RecreationJust like 30 Rock, the cast and crew of this show is unbelievably talented. I feel like I grew up with all of the characters, and I feel like they are my family.
- •FlashpointThis show has not been given nearly enough credit. It's Canadian, and a cop show. However, unlike other cop shows, Flashpoint had a big focus on how the stress and trauma of the job effects the officers. Exceptional show.
- •Gossip GirlIconic masterpiece. Focused on the life of Manhattan's elite, it's truly a work of its time. Watching rich, angsty teenagers spend their parents funny and sleep with each other is actually quite enjoyable. Blair and Chuck forever.
- •MixologyI'm sure you've never heard of it, but go watch it. Go. Do it. It doesn't disappoint.
- •PsychMy favourite show, possibly, in all the world. Full of satire and happiness and drama and episodes based off movies, the show is everything I could ever ask for and more. A fake psychic who just happens to be a great detective? Iconic.
- •White CollarMatt Bomer is so attractive. Also it's very similar to "Catch Me If You Can", so if you enjoyed the beautiful movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks, watch this show.
- •One Tree HillExcept, minus Chad Michael Murray. Nobody wants that kind of negativity in their life.
- •To be continued.