😘 Famous People I Love Unconditionally
Inspired by @Boogie
- •Tina FeyI've looked up to Tina Fey since I started watching SNL at the age of 12. She's amazing!
- •Rosie O'DonnellI watched her talk show everyday as a kid. I remember defending her to my friends who said I shouldn't watch her show because she was gay.
- •Wynonna JuddMy mom played The Judds music constantly around the house. They were my second concert. I always admired her for everything she's overcome.
- •Dr. PhilI started watching Dr. Phil back when he was on Oprah. His honesty and authenticity have always amazed me.
- •AdeleDo I even need a description for this one?
- •Tom HanksAn American Treasure.
- •Larry Fitzgerald Jr.My future husband. An amazing guy, football player, and Minnesotan.
- •Michael B. JordanMy second husband. A great actor and man.
- •Michelle ObamaThe most amazing women. Seeing her put up with Ellen in CVS has made me love and appreciate her so much more.
- •Donald GloverMy third husband. I've been a fan of his since I first saw him on Community. I grew to love him more when I found out he worked on 30 Rock. I love his music! Atlanta is the best new show out!