With OCD and Anxiety I have A LOT
- •TurkeysThey're big and mean. If you've ever been in a Poultry Barn at your local fair you've noticed the bars on their cages are far enough apart that they can fit their head through and peck you to death.
- •Germs, Germs, GermsI'm a germaphobe (I've sort of gotten it under control).
- •Terrible diseasesThis one seems somewhat rational but much like WebMD (which I'm not allowed to use anymore) I jump to the scariest disease whenever I have a small issue (cough, sore throat, itchy head, etc.).
- •Oxygen tanks (and the people attached)This stems from my childhood. From the day I was born my two great grandparents had oxygen tanks and somehow this lead to a lifelong fear.
- •HeightsThis one makes some sense, I guess.
- •HairFor some reason hair that is not on someone's head, that has fallen out makes me gag. I can't deal with it. Hence all the lint rollers in my house.
- •These are just a few that come to mind. I'm sure I actually have many, many more. Comment with some of your irrational fears.
- •Oh and sneezing while driving.