Love Is Different For Women
Inspired by Lady Gaga's quote on Taylor Kinney and the conversation I had with my boyfriend last night.
- •"I think women love very hard. We love men. We just love with everything we have. And sometimes I don't know that that love is met with the type of dignity that we wish it would be met with. You know, we're not trying to make you less of a man. We just want you to love us as deeply and as wholesomely and as fully as we love you."--Lady Gaga
- •I think women love harder and faster than men.
- •I've been ready to say "I love you" to my boyfriend since Thanksgiving.
- •So last night while we were having deep conversations via text I decided to ask "Have you ever been in love?" The answer I got back was expected, "no". But then he said "I have not been in love so I don't know if I could tell if I was."
- •He then went on to say "I'm sure I'll know when it happens."
- •So while I totally get people fall in love at different times, it still kind of sucks on my end. I know I have to be patient because it usually takes guys longer to be sure and ready to say "I love you".