- •Inspired by my sucky mail service (mail arrives at 8p most days).
- •Type of mail box:Mine look like this (not actual picture)
- •How far do you have to walk to get there:End of driveway
- •Locked or unlocked:Unlocked
- •What's your mail situation?Add your own.
- •Here's the mail it never fails. It makes me wanna wag my tail! When it comes, I wanna wail MAAAAAAIIIIL!Suggested by @Boogie
- •My mail is in a wall of mailboxes by the leasing office of my apt.It's "locked" but the main cover is so loose I don't need a key if I want to read my neighbor's mail. I get put on mail restriction by my post person often. They hate delivering mail, so sometimes they just don't. It's a fun game 🙄Suggested by @Boogie
- •My mailbox is with a group of other mailboxes around the corner from my house (like a 30 second walk)So much better than when I lived in campus and had to walk for 15 minutes to east campus to wait in a line to get a packageSuggested by @sarahmccoy
- •HAHAHA! Here in 🇬🇧 our letters are delivered direct to our homes (letter boxes are an integral feature of our front doors!) But I'm LOVIN' the idea of an HP mail owl! Make it happen PLEEEEAAASE!Suggested by @Diplomatic_diva