Inspired by @justjills
- •My roommates and I created in college on accident. We obviously didn't invent this so we can't take all the credit.
- •2 blocks of cream cheese softened at room temperature
- •1-2 jar of dill pickles chopped up
- •Remaining pickle juice in 1-2 jars
- •Put softened cream cheese blocks into a bowl. Stir. Then add chopped pickles and juice and stir again. Taste test and see if it is how you like it. Put it in refrigerator for 1 or more hours to set up and chill. Eat with pretzels or your snack of choice.
- •I recommend Snyder's waffle shape pretzels because they are sturdy and hold a lot of dip.