These YA books Are Destroying My Heart
- •And yet I cannot stop reading them.
- •I just finished Every Last Word. My heart aches and is happy at the same time. The main character in this book ,Sam, has OCD. She was diagnosed around the same time I was in elementary school (4th grade).
- •Like me she hid her diagnosis from friends and classmates. It wasn't until late in high school that she felt comfortable telling some people. I connected with this book and enjoyed reading it so much. I really didn't want it to end.
- •I highly recommend this book and give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- •P.s. I would love to discuss this book with anyone who has read it @lexie_elyse