Top Picks If I Could Recruit People For My Squad
Inspired by @samanthaslade
- •Tina FeyI've loved Tina Fey ever since I started watching SNL in 6th grade ( now that I think about it might have been a little young). She has always empowered me to be smart and funny and be myself. I think we could have some great conversations while eating cheese and other snacks.
- •Amy PoehlerI've also enjoyed the comedy stylings of Amy Koehler since 6th grade. Her laugh is contagious and her sweet and genuine nature makes me believe she'd be an amazing friend.
- •Mindy KalingSince first seeing Mindy on The Office I knew she'd be a comedy force to be reckoned with. Her ability to relate to pop culture icons and amazing ability to gossip makes me believe we'd chat for hours on end about anything that came to mind.
- •AdeleSince her arrival on the music scene I've adored her musically. Seeing her the past year has allowed me to see her fun, loving, and humorous side. I think we could be BFFs.
- •P!nkMissundaztood got me through some angsty times in middle school. P!nk understood my struggle and was able to say things I was afraid or unable to say. I believe her badass persona would make her a loyal and protective friend.
- •Rachel MaddowThis multi-talented lady knows politics, pop culture, and the magic of making adult beverages. I believe our conversations would be topical and humorous. She could make the drinks and we could hangout with Tina and the cheese plate.
- •Bad Girls SNL http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/bad-girls-snl/84810269/ #squadgoals