Why the word "millennial" is derogatory.
Millennials are people born between 1980 to 2000
- •Just like other stereotypes it's an overgeneralization of a group of people.
- •There are more complex issues that go along with this group of people that have not been seen in previous generations.(Very high student loan debt, unemployment/underemployment, higher cost of living, etc.)
- •Work ethic is not consistent across all groups of people (i.e. all baby boomers do not have high work ethic).
- •Baby boomers are the ones who raised the millennials yet they take no responsibility in the way they behave or act.
- •The sense of entitlement that is often described with millennials is often untrue. We just want the same things that are parents and grandparents had.