[ALL ACCESS] brief trip into my inner workings.
- •I'm tenacious. I fight for what I want. I usually get what I want. I'm a child when I don't. Although, I'm very aware of said child and keep her concealed from most.creating a work around for the ugly side of this otherwise awesome trait.
- •I'm genuine. I act from my heart. I do things for love and for goodness and for smiles. I'm the antithesis of fake.I love this trait yet it is often misunderstood. If I ever slide onto the 'fake spectrum' it feels so icky to me.. I usually do things I regret there. I seldom go there.
- •I take things personally. Kind of a by-product of the above. If it means something to me, I take it on. I think this will be a life journey.I've been working on this since I was 21 when a superior told me "seriously Jess, it's not all about you".. I was offended and relieved all at once.
- •I want more. Always. I have a great life. I am blessed. Yet I sit here demanding more for myself. I sense this is a slow reveal game.I've always mentally rejected mediocrity, yet here we still are.
- •I'm calculating. I'm also spontaneous. These two are usually at war. They are oil and water traits. Though when they cooperate, I can create magic.Still learning how to master these two unruly traits.
- •I trust like a trickster*. If I don't trust the person, I trust the universe and/or my instinct to guide me. I do give trust easily, just don't be fooled, I'm not frivolous with it.*a term used by Elizabeth Gilbert in Big Magic.
- •I'm human.I dabble in the contradictory. Mostly I just succeed, fail, fall hard, pick myself up, cry a bit, laugh a bit. Aim for better.