I have 5 credits I need to spend before I cancel my membership. I'm just not leisure reading/listening as much with all my uni reading. Plus, I need to save for my next ✈️
- •Mr Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore.Suggested by @jpbateson
- •My favourite listen recently on Audible is 'The Bone Clocks' by David MitchellSuggested by @Waddy
- •The Zookeeper's WifeIt's coming out in movie theaters soon, but I read the book maybe 8 yrs. ago? It's about the Holocaust, so a little rough, but so hopeful and beautiful.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Ready Player OneSuch a good audiobook - read by Will Wheaton. I've listened to it twice!Suggested by @edoublebubs
- •A Mother's Reckoning - Sue KleboldSue herself reads the book. It's incredible and harrowing and moving. Wow.Suggested by @aliciamcelhaney
- •My favorite audiobook of all time; I listened to this in 2012 because I was in the then-new throes of my Dan Stevens infatuation, and it moved me in a way few books do.I'm not going into any detail, but it's beautifully crafted; it is all about appreciating the time you are given and being present in the time in which you're living rather than measuring/"passing" it.Suggested by @quixotic
- •Yes Please by Amy PoehlerSuggested by @bookishclaire
- •Scrappy Little NobodySuggested by @Boogie
- •Modern Romance by Aziz AnsariSuggested by @theshome
- •Suggested by @sswyryt
- •Name of the WindIt's high fantasy but I LOVE IT.
- •WonderWill slay your heart in the best way.
- •To Kill a MockingbirdIf you want to hear a glorious American southern accent read a southern classic- this is the audio book for you!