The only thing I know to do in times of despair is to count and seek out my blessings. Amongst the hurt and pain and anguish, I beg of you to find something you are grateful for today and why you are grateful for it. Share if you wish to spread more love.
- •Music. I'm so grateful for words to a melody because it lifts me up and is like a hug to my soul. It makes me smile.This week's tunes are Alicia Keys.
- •My friends.I have friends online, and friends from high school and college. They've been getting me through today.Suggested by @lexie_elyse
- •Today was the most beautiful day.If it had matched my insides I don't know how I would have survived.Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •FamilyBeing able to call my parents just because. Text my sisters when I feel like it. Seeing both my grandmas in this week, one who I haven't seen in years. Also my roommates, who are my family away from family. :)Suggested by @anuhea
- •My friends and family.Suggested by @jpbateson
- •Comedians and all nice celebritiesI have found them to be a great comfort now and always. I've found so many like minded people that I admire and they push me to work hard and get to a place where I can be around people like them.Suggested by @audreypalumbo
- •The opportunity to see another sun rise, to be with my K and children, to play music and read lists and walk the dogs in sunshine. (The view 40 minutes ago ⬆️)Also, the chance to talk with people living in the future!Suggested by @andersun
- •Made some delicious soup and baked some bread. Wish I could share with all of you. 💞💞💞Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Laughter, every time you can laugh in a difficult situation you win.Suggested by @elmospimpingme
- •I get to see my sweet baby brother in 3 days!Booked a flight out west today so I can meet up with my parents to take my 8-year-old brother to Disney for the first time. I can't wait to hug him!Suggested by @MissJess
- •Dancing: to said Keys album.. transferring this gratitude of liberal movement to a day-dream where we have a massive li.st party where I can dance with you all.