That Which Brings Me Great Joy
- •Watching two old Japanese men laugh.
- •When Missy (my dog) is at the end of the bed waiting for me to wake up and I lean in to her, whisper "breakfast?" and she goes ballistic and licks my face in appreciation.
- •Seeing big ass pelicans sitting atop of the light posts along the river and freeway.HOW INCREDIBLE! This is one of 'my' pelicans! As regrammed by Instagram! A Canning Highway pelican! I pass this exact beautiful beast, which brings me great joy, on the weekly! 🙌🏼😊
- •When I'm walking briskly (or running) and my ponytail has a mad swing to it.
- •When a young child reads a story out loud.
- •reading the margin notes my Dad wrote in his Deepak Chopra booksDad relied heavily on DC's work during his 7 year battle with brain cancer. These have my heart every time.