Words That Found Me At The Right Time
Alt title: Right Place, Right Time
- •this one found me when I was feeling less than happy and was a nice reminder to get back to my optimistic ways.
- •Classic Cleo pulling at my heartstrings. It's funny, I saw this the other day and thought I needed it then. Seeing it again in this very moment has me to my knees.
- •these words found me a few minutes before I started this list. I'm treating this as an affirmation because I need to start believing this. So much soul work to do. Do I armor up or strip down?
- •first: thank you again @jpbateson. second: I have known this viscerally for a long time now, and it is scary af...and hearing these words today are even scarier. universe: I'm hearing you.
- •thank you random 'grammer for liking my post and introducing me to yours. This quote is precisely the encouragement I needed. Much more to learn about Ms Ulrich in the morn. Until then, I'll close my eyes on this.
- •toilet graffiti at its finest. A nice reminder.
- •then @gabimoskowitz gone post this and you're like gahhhh, today is all about the love..the silent love. #epiphany ✨💛
- •Really needed this little 'fuck yeah' reminder. In my heart and mind I am one wild and free little beastette and I sometimes let 'the man get me down'. Not today! Wild and free af.
- •What a stunner of a way to start my Sunday. I have been scared (of outcomes) lately. Maybe scared isn't precisely the right word, yet it's close enough. Also, side note, ladies! Do yourself a favour and fall in lo.. I mean follow thebettermanproject on insta.
- •the timing of this is beyond ridiculous. Love you, Universe x
- •Honestly, is Cleo a sage? She always scribes the right things. This. Entirely this. This is my one wish. This is all.
- •"take time for your self" ... I look next to me and the lady next to me was reading this book and those words jumped at me. It's such a theme at the moment and I consider this a timely reminder.
- •A little classic Cleo to start the day. When you weren't paying attention, I grew. And I'll keep growing. And here we are. My heart is so in this piece of text.
- •"Go all out. The difference between mediocrity and excellence is enthusiasm". Well. I have enthusiasm! I smiled when I saw this. I'm glad it reached me.
- •when your best friend, who you trust with your soul, post these words. I have never felt words so viscerally.
- •I most certainly need to get better at this. Definitely found me at the right time.