Already on li.st? Open in app.
People have no clue about Maine...
- •Maine is NOT part of CanadaI know it's hard to believe, but Maine is in New England which is part of the USA not Canada...although if Trump is elected I'm all for Canada buying us.
- •Maine is a big stateWe are not small, however, there is not many people. It's got a population of I believe a little over a million. Which to put in perspective, is about the same as Manhattan alone.
- •We are not all backwoods hicksSome of us are but not all of us. And we don't all have thick accents.
- •Maine is beautifulIt's worth visiting. Really.
- •I don't need a fucking reason
Random pictures that I love on my phone.
- •DrivingToday was a gorgeous day in Maine. After a long winter that means cruising as much as possible with the windows down music up.
- •DamianMy little nephew so handsome and so distracted.
- •JulianMy oldest nephew. Just as handsome and just as distracted.
Just a random list of random things that are my favorite.
- •Color: purpleNot much to say about it. It's just a super pretty color and I love it.
- •Food: MexicanNot Taco Bell Mexican. I'm talking good, authentic, and homemade Mexican. Luckily for me I'm half Mexican and can get this delicious food whenever I want.
- •Drink: Dr. PepperSuch a delicious soda that I don't drink anymore because it's horrible for me and everyone. But it will always be my favorite drink.
Today wasn't particularly eventful but eventful but I believe I can muster up three good things from it.
- •Started day 1 of my 3 weeks left at my credit unionI've worked here over 2 years and it's been hell for a year of it. I will miss my coworkers, but I can't say I'm going to miss the job and the baggage that comes with it.
- •I got to spend lunch with my girlfriendNormally she works but today she got out early and I got to see her and spend time with her on lunch. It's the little things.
- •Sister Act II is on lifetime!This needs no explanation.