Hearth chef's tasting menu
Friday night I dined at Hearth in NYC and it was amazing. Six courses of out of this world food.
- •Curry carrot soupNo picture, but it was a complimentary shooter
- •Fava bean saladwith pecorino toscano and spring onion on grilled bread.
- •Garlic breadNot part of the 6 course tasting, but a great add-on to soak up broths and sauces
- •Shaved radisheswith giardiniera in buttermilk
- •Braised codwith calamari and spring veg
- •House made gemelliwith snow peas, snap peas, Parmesan, lemon, and pea shoots
- •Roasted spring lambwith mustard greens, snow peas, and couscous
- •Apple cider donutwith whipped cream
- •What I want to go back to try:Variety Burger - brisket, chuck, heart, liver burger with caramelized onions, fontina, sweet potato fries. Omg.