Podcasts You Should Be Listening To
There's so much to gain by just listening. And look at that rainbow of podcasts. Beautiful.
- •Another RoundHeben and Tracy are so extra. Smart, funny, interesting, insightful, and just everything. https://www.buzzfeed.com/anotherround
- •Anna Faris is UnqualifiedAnna is such a kindhearted soul. She has celebs help her give relationship advice to callers. It's funny and insightful. Get on it. http://www.annafarisisunqualified.com/
- •Inflection PointNPR style. Lauren Schiller interviews woman who are changing the world. I've discovered so many great businesses and organizations through these half hour interviews. http://www.inflectionpointradio.org/
- •Women of the HourLena Dunham's miniseries podcast with a slew of her amazing celeb friends discussing and dishing advice on everyday issues. https://www.buzzfeed.com/womenofthehour
- •The Smartest Man in the WorldA tongue-in-cheek Greg Proops one man show. Politics, baseball, movies, cats, and vodka flavored vodka. http://www.gregproops.com/blog/smartest-man-in-the-world-podcast/
- •Nerdist800+ episodes in, Chris Hardwick gets some of the most amazing guests. He's so genuinely interested in everyone he talks with, each interview shines during the silly and serious parts alike. http://nerdist.com/podcasts/nerdist-podcast-channel/ Nerdist is an entire empire with other podcasts like You Made It Weird, The Todd Glass Show (both of which I also enjoy), and many, many more that I've yet to discover.