Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I'm so lost.
- •It's been like 3 years since I listened to new music.
- •I recognized Ariana Grande by her ponytail and held on to it like a life raft.
I don't talk a lot about my faith here but I'm learning a lot right now about being content and not always putting a "but" or an "and" after what I'm thankful for and what I believe is God's provision. We are a culture always striving, always fighting for more but right now it's so good for my heart to just be at peace with what I have.
- •I am thankful for this morning.
- •I am thankful for this little space of quiet and coffee.
- •I am thankful for an open window.
- 7.Candle Fabric Tie Tie-erI know because I've already done it. My mom and I used to take the fabric home from a local candle store and tie the ties on pieces of PVC pipes while we watched movies and we got paid per tie. Totally enjoyed it.
- 6.Organizer of Any Kind(This shows up repeatedly.) It's the lowest on the list because I have trouble believing it would be mundane at all, it sounds AMAZING.
- 5.Professional Spell CheckerOr fact checker. But I'm enough of a nerd that fact checking sounds exciting and not mundane enough. The idea of proofreading all day and finding grammatical errors sounds mundane, but somehow still thrilling. Again, super nerd.
- •Last night I put on a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn in a couple of monthsIt being summer and all
- •And I found $12 in my back pocket!
- •With a sticker from a coffee shop about 30 minutes away,
- •I have, admittedly, an irrational fear of spiders.
- •I won't call it an actual phobia, but my fear isn't of them biting me, but that they move so quickly and I'm afraid they'll get on me and crawl all over me and I won't be able to brush it off.
- •Like I said, irrational.
A countdown to madness
- 13.Technically, HE lost it, but he's 18 months old and you're supposed to be the responsible one so really, YOU lost it.Accept it.
- 12.He will wake up every morning and from his nap with his usual "Mama!!"But as soon as you pick him up, he'll follow up with "Bus!"
- 11.His calls to his bus, much like a mother whale, will be varied and mournful.Including:
Who knew vacation could be so enlightening!
- 1.You can see the Grand Canyon on the flight there!Or at least, I did!
- 2.Misters are LifeIn almost every outdoor area that includes seating. This was hilarious to me at first because the humidity can be insane in NJ and I was like, who ADDS moisture to the air? And then about 4 minutes later I was like, oh I get it.
- 3.Anyone who is tall and tan and beautiful and wearing white is probably not American.Not a big surprise here, we specialize in ugly tourists.
Inspired by @andersun
- 1.Driveway SweeperMy neighbor paid me 50 cents every Saturday when I was around 6 years old. Totally counts.
- 2.BabysitterOf troves of angels and monsters as described here: (MY) ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING
- 3.Tanning ConsultantMystic spray tan, stand up booths, tanning beds, tingle lotions, I'm your expert.