FIRST SEVEN JOBS
Inspired by @andersun
- 1.Driveway SweeperMy neighbor paid me 50 cents every Saturday when I was around 6 years old. Totally counts.
- 2.BabysitterOf troves of angels and monsters as described here: (MY) ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING
- 3.Tanning ConsultantMystic spray tan, stand up booths, tanning beds, tingle lotions, I'm your expert.
- 4.Summer Program InternI did this almost every summer through high school and college and it was awesome. We planned and ran free evening programs for kids in (underprivileged) neighborhoods throughout the our city.
- 5.After School Program CoordinatorFancy name for trying to control a classroom of kids of various ages AND help them finish their homework AND plan engaging activities.
- 6.Church Administrative AssistantOnly for the year I took off school but I actually had a lot of fun with this job and they let me to a lot of basic level design for brochures and stuff.
- 7.Office MinionMy friend's dad hired me and I worked in several of his businesses doing everything from cold calls to press releases to medical billing. It was a weird time.