ITS MY HUSBAND'S BIRTHDAY! 🎂
I'm a couple of glasses of wine in so it's gonna get sappy. 🍷🍷
- •He's 29 years old today!
- •He's only 12 days older than meBut he was born 8 weeks premature so I like to tell him that I'm really older. 😬
- •We both have December birthdays which is kind of the worst.
- •It's actually super fun in December when it's a gift-giving bonanza but then by the time June rolls around its like, man, it'd sure be nice to have some presents right about now.So what did we do? We had a baby in January to make things even more chaotic. Real geniuses over here. 🙄
- •I'm super thankful that this guy was born. And I would post a series of pictures proving how amazing and handsome he is but he's still a little suspicious of this app.And it is his birthday after all.
- •But here's a random one from our wedding anyway. Don't tell.
- •I'm so unbelievable thankful for him.
- •He's my best friend in the world.I'm not going to bore you guys with all the every day details of why he's the best. But he is. He loves me always. Like always. Like when I'm at my worst and he doesn't even like me that much, he still loves me.
- •And here's a Facebook status I wrote when I was young and stupid and wayyy before we were dating.It did help shed some light on why I was single for so long.
- •Two years ago we took a trip to EuropeI can be quite the introvert so I was honestly pretty terrified that I would be sick of spending so much time with one person during the 3 weeks we were away. But I didn't! At all! It was an incredible adventure and we had so much fun together. Here's another photo because I can't help myself. I blame the wine. But the picture is far enough away that I don't feel like I'm compromising his identity against his will.
- •We're a familyJust when you think you can't love a person more, you have a baby with them and your heart explodes.
- •And everything else along the wayBig and small, every day and extraordinary- I love all the special and mundane things we share.
- •That's all.Marrying him was the best decision I ever made and every big, good decision I've made since then has at least been in part because of him.
- •Like I said, blame it on the wine. Good night. 😌💤