JOBS I'D REALLY LIKE TO DO OTHER THAN THE ONE I'M ALREADY DOING
Ugh, I'm sorry, @marissarae! I'm the worst at requests and always finish them way past when it's cool. But this has been haunting me and it must be finished.
- •I'm currently a SAHM which is best, hardest job I've ever had and even though I almost pull my hair out almost every day, I really, really love it.
- •If I had to choose something else...
- •Alison FaulknerLike, literally her. I'm not really sure what she does on a daily basis but I say yes to ALL of it.
- •Agent for the estate that my father is the earl of and my son is the heir.
- •Owner of a children's bookstore and/or children's book editor
- •Host of a NPR show
- •Carole King.Again, literally her would be fine.
- •Writer in the Tuscan countryside
- •Something that involves world travel but isn't a flight attendant because I don't think I could handle being polite to so many people in such a small space.I think the phrase I'm looking for is "independently wealthy"