I don't talk a lot about my faith here but I'm learning a lot right now about being content and not always putting a "but" or an "and" after what I'm thankful for and what I believe is God's provision. We are a culture always striving, always fighting for more but right now it's so good for my heart to just be at peace with what I have.
- •I am thankful for this morning.
- •I am thankful for this little space of quiet and coffee.
- •I am thankful for an open window.
- •I am thankful for birds chirping.
- •I am thankful for a sweet, healthy little boy asleep in the next room.
- •I am thankful for a life that lets me spend my days with him and a spouse who makes sacrifices for that to happen.
- •I am thankful for summertime.
- •I am so thankful for an early morning cup of coffee that I'll say it again.
- •I am thankful that for this moment and for today, this is enough.