STUFFED ANIMALS OF MY CHILDHOOD, RANKED
I was the kid who tucked in every stuffed animal before bed. Yet now I can't remember almost any of them?! This is a pretty sad collection.
- 6.BabyMy first doll, a "newborn" cabbage patch doll. Technically not a stuffed animal but my absolute favorite by far so I feel she deserves an honorable mention.
- 5.CammieA neighbor of ours used to make teddy bears by hand, complete with little outfits. They were actually quite beautiful, as far as teddy bears go. I bought her when I was a tad too old for stuffed animals and never really played with her.
- 4.ScoutA Dalmatian dog. I'm not sure where or when I got him but I remember that he was one of the last animals I gave away/packed away.
- 3.Assorted Beanie BabiesI had a lot... What can I say, I was at the perfect beanie baby buying age when we were all convinced they'd make us millionaires. My brother and I would save up our money for special trips to the Hallmark store to buy a new one. Then we'd play "beanie babies" which usually just entailed making beanie baby towns where they threw a variety of barbecues and birthday parties
- 2.Nameless RabbitPoor rabbit, I don't remember your name. Maybe you didn't have a name?! But he (okay if I remember that he was a boy rabbit he must have had a name) was a gift when I was very small and as a kid I loved the story of the Velveteen Rabbit and he was my own velveteen rabbit. (PS- He was not velveteen.)
- 1.PatriciaA large (life size to a child) rabbit. This would normally be terrifying to me but she was an elegant lady, made of smooth white fabric and wearing a pink dress. I think she was handmade? Given to me by her namesake, my favorite aunt.