THE WORST ENDINGS OF TV SHOWS I LOVED
I generally hate endings to stories- they're almost always disappointing or cliche or sad or just... not enough. But some are just plain awful. You know what I'm talking about.
- •How I Met Your MotherOr as it should be called, How I Met Your Robin and Spent 9 Years Stringing You Along. I know this isn't a universal opinion, my husband and I differ on this. He loves Robin so much that it's his perfect ending. I'm still too pissed about being hoodwinked to care. (And okay, this wasn't an I-see-dead-people kind of twist, I probably should have seen it coming. However, making me feel stupid does nothing to entice me to love your dumb finale!)
- •Gilmore GirlsA season (or two, depending on your opinion) of ruining everything and then you sort of tie everything up in one haphazard episode and that's ALL YOU HAVE FOR ME? AFTER I GAVE YOU EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT OF MY TEENAGE EXISTENCE?! All I can say is Netflix has a lot of fences to mend in MY HEART.
- •Grey's AnatomyWhat's that? Grey's Anatomy hasn't ended? EXACTLY and now we'll never get the ending we deserve. And by we, I am referring to Meredith, Derek and myself. I mean, who is even left from the original first few seasons to kill off?! I was promised more than this!!! (No I wasn't)
- •My So-Called LifeCut down too soon. 😩
- •DexterSo, SO good. Then Season 5. And Season 6. So, SO bad. Slightly redeemed Seasons 7 & 8. Until the last 10 minutes. Ugh.Suggested by @ebsquared