THINGS YOU WOULDN'T WANT ME TO PREPARE TABLESIDE 🍽
I found this buried deep in my drafts. I have no idea what I was thinking but it made me laugh out loud. (Sometimes I think I'm really funny 😳) At the restaurant I used to work at we made tableside steak sauce and I think that's how I got started.
- •MeatloafI mean, raw meat is kind of a no-brainer but there's something about the visual image I have of someone kneading raw meatloaf tableside that just feels like the worst.
- •IKEA furnitureOh you thought I'd limit this to food? Wrong. I don't assemble my furniture, I prepare it. It puts more responsibility on the furniture to take care of it's own problems in the future.
- •StewMy understanding of stew is that it tastes best if you don't have the full story of what's in it. Also time-consuming. And a lot of chopping.
- •DaiquirisBecause, the blender.
- •Nuts"Would you like freshly cracked walnuts on your salad?" For some reason, the thought of this is funny to me every time. 🌰🌰🌰
- •Last wills and testamentsJust kind of kills the whole eating out vibe. 💀