WHY I DON'T WRITE MORE LISTS
I know this question must keep you all up at night, pondering my life, so I'm finally here with answers.
- 1.Grammatically correct list titles stress me outFOR REALZ. Trying to properly word a title is probably the number one reason I don't write more lists. Which is why it's number one on my list.
- 2.The li.st GIF game is too strong.@jaidub says we can save GIFs so now there are no excuses except that I'm not clever enough for this.
- 3.My sonHe's doing this new thing where he'll be playing and I'm on my phone and then he brings me a book to read to him. Which is basically my DREAM come true and there's no way I'm saying no.
- 4.My son againWhen he isn't being adorable he's trying to climb every piece of furniture to dizzying heights and that leaves little time for listing.
- 5.LazinessSometimes writing a good list is hard and I don't feel like it.
- 6.TimeI'm trying to be more present when I'm with other people, even if it's just watching Netflix with my husband, and that really cuts down on phone time.
- 7.Writer's BlockI don't know what to list about anymore. 😩
- 8.I'm super into Facebook these daysHa. Jk.