MY FAVOURITE FALL OUT BOY SONGS, RANKED
Nobody asked for this list, nobody listens to Fall Out Boy anymore, but I've been going through a re-emo phase and needed to establish how much I unironically love this band. None of the post-hiatus stuff because it is GARBAGE! REAL FANS ONLY!!!! \m/
- •Disloyal Order of Water BuffaloesNOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU SING ABOUT TRAGEDY! (the official theme song for my entrance into teenagerdom).
- •Hum HallelujahI THOUGHT I LOVED YOU, IT WAS JUST HOW YOU LOOKED IN THE LIGHT! (the theme song for my official entrance into a weird, early-twenties identity crisis)
- •ThrillerFIX ME IN 45! (Jay-Z is on this song, you guys)
- •Coffee's for ClosersI WILL NEVER BELIEVE IN ANYTHING AGAAAAEEEEAAAAIIIIIIAAAIIIN! (a song that is perfect when you need to give up in angst, but also wanna stay hopeful).
- •The Take Over, The Break's OverWE DON'T FIGHT FAIR! (grade nine homeroom Science, I begin to distrust The Establishment)
- •America's SuiteheartsI MUST CONFESS, I'M IN LOVE WITH MY OWN SINS! (my friends wouldn't listen to this song because it says you love sin but I didn't caaaaare)
- •Dead on ArrivalHOPE THIS IS THE LAAAAST TIIIIIIME, I'LL NEVER SAY NO TO YEUUUWWWW! (headbanging in my friend's car in college)
- •GINASFSILOVEEVERYTHINGABOUTYOUTHATHURTS SO LEMMESEEYOURMOVES LEMMESEEYOURMOOOOoooOooves! (i think i thought the title was super stick-it-to the man)
- •Tiffany BlewsWOOOOOOAH BABY UR A CLASSICCCC LIKE A LITTLE BLACK DREEEESSSSSS (Lil Wayne is on this song, you guys)!
- •The (Shipped) Gold StandardSOMETIMES I WANNA QUIT THIS ALL AND BECOME AN ACCOUNTANT! BUT I'M NO GOOD AT MATH, AND BESIDES, THE DOLLAR IS DOWN! (lol deez lyrics)
- •Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?WE WALK THE PLANK ON A SINKING SHIP! (this was one of my first FB statuses ever! so edgy! so cool!)
- •A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch MeI DON'T BLAME YOU FOR BEING YOU, BUT YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR HATING IT! (I ignored my parents the whole drive to my grandparent's place by listening to this jam on repeat because i was soooo angsty)
- •Grand Theft Autumn/Where is Your Boy TonightYOU WERE THE BEST GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PART OF TOWN! (a classic, and classics never die. EXCEPT WHEN YOU SELL OUT TO THE MAN, FALL OUT BOY!!!)