THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT SAY TO TRANS PEOPLE
- •So like you're a girl/guy still, right?NO IT'S A TRANSITION TO BECOMING WHO YOU REALLY ARE.
- •What's between your legs?none of your fucking business is what
- •Wow you're really hot for being trans.Being trans doesn't affect me being hot
- •You're not really a guy/girlLots of trans people are probably more of a man or woman than you'll ever be if you have the audacity to say that.
- •Using incorrect pronounsusing the incorrect pronouns can honestly change the way trans people see themselves, and make them feel bad
- •Asking if they are trans*depends on the situation, but like don't be fucking rude and ugh about it.
- •pointing out "flaws"it's not cool to pick out a person's flaws, everyone has them. if someone's transitioning they're trying their hardest to be that new reinvented person, it takes a process and some time. so if someone isn't "feminine enough" or "masculine enough" leave them alone, they're going through a lot.