THINGS I DID THIS WEEK
I just spent a week in Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- •Stand up Paddle BoardingI stood up on a board on top of a body of water that I'm not sure Jaws pt 3 didn't live in. I should mention I was without life jacket, can barely swim and there were bright blue jelly fish floating under my board. Australia is no fucking joke, mate.
- •Got Drunk & Took A Midnight Spa With My Equal-Part CousinI stumbled up steps. Down steps. Told old men that no, I wouldn't be behaving myself. Put on beer hat and wore sun glasses in the bath and laughed so hard at nothing that we both almost pissed ourselves.
- •Got Matching TattoosSheep doodles. Literally speaking. You may be asking what this means? It means nothing. Tattoos don't always have to mean shit, you know.
- •Ate Ice Cream.Ben and Jerrys, Baskin Robbins, Gelato.... it's alllll good.
- •Swam In A Sick Pool
- •Played a FRIENDS drinking game.That lasted about five min and then we upgraded to drinking more without the game.
- •Went Through A Lot Of Toilet PaperWe were playing wheel of fortune and pretending the toilet roll was our way to top dollar. Jk. We just had to get rid of a LOT of waste. ☠️
- •CocktailsBasically it was a week bender.
- •Caught Up With Family And Other BestiesThis is a pic of me and my paternal grandmother. I call her Nana Razz after madam Razz from She-Ra
- •Pointless Shit That Seemed Hysterical In The Moment.
- •Tried to Figure Out A Way To Procure A Pony Cycle To Get Around OnNo shit. All this is missing is a storage spot under the saddle for our alcohol.