Things You Should Never Say When You Send A Professional Email While Incredibly Drunk
Oh jeez. I woke up and all I could remember was sending this doozy to a manager of a respectable site that features businesses like my own.
- •Tell the recipient that their email was great and "quite polite".
- •Tell them that you are quite inebriated.
- •Tell them that your Little Cousin just dropped one. (A fart)
- •Tell them about your medical history and the fact that you are prone to weather related asthma.
- •That you and your business partner aren't exactly millionaires.
- •Describe money as dollars-doos
- •Tell them that you would love to put a gold star on their "noggin"
- •Basically accuse them of being dishonest about their stats and ask them to provide proof.
- •Oh man.........