Things I Drank in College That Will Never Touch My Lips Again
I just saw a recipe for a cocktail that included Apple Pucker and had a horrible flashback to early college (2002-ish)
- •Watermelon PuckerIt's like a Warhead but in liqueur form.
- •Apple Pie ShotsSprinkle a shot of apple vodka with cinnamon sugar. Spray whipped cream from the can into your mouth before taking the shot. Related: I gained 19 pounds my freshman year.
- •Irish Car Bombs (or bombs of any sort)My friend missed ringing in her 21st birthday at midnight by drinking three of these at 11 p.m.
- •JägerI mean, it's cough syrup. Doctor pepper without the fizz. Whyyyy
- •GoldschlagerBefore Fireball was a thing, we thought our cinnamon-flavored liquor needed gold flecks in it.
- •Boone's FarmFuzzy navel, etc.
- •Smirnoff Ice/Bacardi SilverI only drank Zima once in high school, so it doesn't qualify for this list.
- •Natty LightOk, I might have accidentally had one of these recently.
- •Steel ReserveCheap beer, higher alcohol content, worst taste.
- •PGAPure grain alcohol, aka Everclear. Thirtysomethings don't drink jungle juice/hunch punch/whatever you call PGA + Kool-Aid. Do we?