Creepy things kids have said about their imaginary friends
- 1.My son from the age of three always tells me about the "creeper man" who lives in my mom and dad’s bedroom. He brings it up after he visits them. I made the mistake once of asking what he looks like. My son said "Oh, he doesn't have a face."
- 2.My little brother's imaginary friend, Roger, lived under our coffee table. Roger had a wife and 9 kids. Roger and his family lived peacefully alongside us for three years. One day, my little brother announced that Roger wouldn't be around anymore, since he shot and killed him and his whole family.
- 3.When my brother was little he acted like he had angels talking to him every second. One day my mom overheard him say, "I can't kill him! He's my only dad!"
- 4.Not me, but when my mom was younger she had an imaginary friend named Shaggy. When she was finished with Shaggy, she "chopped him up and put him in the fridge."
- 5.Kid I used to babysit had imaginary friends. They were dead. One had no head. One was an old lady. They were both bloody. The one with no head had insides sticking out of his neck.
- 6.When my boy was 4, his imaginary friend would sit in the corner of the room when you switched off the lights and light the room with red glowing eyes, apparently.
- 7.My little brother used to talk about a woman who would visit his room at night. He said she wore a red dress, that her name was Frannie and that she would sing to him....and that she floats. Well I actually had a relative who died years before he was born named Fannie and her favorite color was red and I think she was buried in a red dress.
- 8.My daughter had an imaginary friend named Sally. She told me once about how Sally was in jail for chopping her mother’s head off…