A Quokka Selfie: The Making Of.
The quokka is a marsupial that gained internet popularity by having taking selfies with tourists! This is how to get one! [apparently I've already listed about quokka!.. No Shit They're Happy!.. Why Quokkas Selfie.]
- •Arriving on the mainland to go in search of the Western Australian bound marsupials.Quokkas live only in Western Australia!
- •They can be hard to spot as they blend in to their surrounds. They are mostly timid creatures and friendly enough to get close to.
- •Not loved by all though. Still not entirely sure who this sign serves or is for.
- •The man of the hour. Time to get low!
- •The best selfies are taken near the bakery where the quokka are most compliant.Note: we did not feed any quokka for the making of this list. That strawberry was already there!
- •@Wordforword83 was even lucky enough to get a smiling quokka for her selfie! This photo is 100% legit. I promise you.
- •For more quokka selfie fun check out the 10k strong tag on IG. #quokkaselfie