Adventures of a Pseudo-Mum: Day One
A photo diary: Aunt Jess, the Pseudo-Mum. While my cousin is taking a well deserved break in Santorini with the rest of her family I am in possession of her 3 minis for 5 days.
- •Day 1: Shopping for FIVE!I usually shop every few days, as we need it.. for TWO. This is shopping for five! I even wrote out a daily meal plan. I think this is what they call adulting!
- •Day 1: baby @tonyhawk in the makingT-Boss rocking it at 3!
- •Day 1: nailed school pick ups!I held up the other cars in the drive through for this selfie!
- •Day 1: chasing missy down in the park.she doesn't like to give back the ball! Trust issues!
- •Day 1: proudest moment was when the middle mini promptly went to my study to do her homework the minute we got home.Made my heart swell.
- •Day 1: the greatest reward a pseudo-mum can hear.. "I really love it!", says the three year old about my made-from-scratch butter chicken.Bless. I love you T-Boss
- •All were off to la la land by 8pm and I enjoyed my needed down-time with @Lisa_Fav!Lesson of the day: children need boundaries!