Basic B Beauty: My Latest Look
I changed up my 'look' a couple weeks ago. The BBB routine is much the same as usual, I mean, c'mon, I'm still basic!
- •Still with the Kiehl's. It does the job.I get the giant tub because I use it on my neck, chest and shoulders.
- •this coconut based concealer for my dainty under eye skin!I was clumsy and dropped it and it smashed and I had glass in there but I am not one to waste an expensive concealer!
- •this brown kohl pencil is the secret to my new look.I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PENCIL. Sometimes I'll use it in tandem with a pink lip pencil to help define my lip-line.
- •I ain't born with it! I touch up my blonde tips with this phenomenal cheap mascara!It's so cute, I have blonde tip eyelashes! This mascara actually lifts the lash too. My lashes aren't naturally lifted.
- •Sometimes I'll put this on before I go to bed and wake up with the softest lips in the world!This has to get me through for four months! I need to buy a lip brush!
- •Total time spent on makeup: 2 minutes.If I'm feeling fancy, I'll add a light dust of mineral base and some eye shadow. Total time: 3 minutes.
- •Oh! Yeah. Basic doesn't mean you can't smell pretty. I'm back with Giorgio. I wear Sì.I went back to Sì recently. I love love this scent. I wore Flowerbomb for a bit and it's nice, just not Sì nice.