Black Mirror Eps, Ranked
Am I late to this party? Likely. Oh well.
- 1.S3E4: San JuniperoThe soundtrack and storyline won me over hard. Rad. Ready to pass over.
- 2.S2E1: Be Right BackThe idea of coping with grief by bringing them 'back to life' and resuming life whether through app or a robot-esque doppel is fascinating.
- 3.S3E1: NosediveThe world of inauthenticity gone mad! The sheer lunacy of this world frighteningly does not feel so far away. Would I be a 3 or a 4?!
- 4.S3E6: Hated In The NationWhen one takes morality into their own hands. The idea that a technology that was implemented to save 'the planet' was also capable to destroy lives. Concerning and provoking.
- 5.S1E2: Fifteen Million MeritsI just had shit load of empathy for the main character in this one. Also shows how ugly our society can be, or could end up!
- 6.S2E4: White ChristmasFinding it hard to express what it was I liked about this one. Kind of just kept my interest. I enjoyed Jon Hamm's character.
- 7.S3E3: Shut Up And DanceThis idea of one person taking morality into their own hands gets my blood pressure rising! Frightening that this is already so possible.
- 8.S1E3: The Entire History Of YouUgh. I despised this concept! The world is already vindictive and obsessive enough, it doesn't need help with an accurate, permanent memory hard-drive!
- 9.S3E2: PlaytestI'm not a horror fan, so I got a teeny bit anxious with this one. All in all though super interesting take on experimental tech. Liked the main actor.
- 10.S1E1: The National AnthemDisturbing!! Not only for the obvious reason but for the psychological terrorism claimed as artistic statement. Ugh. Had me cursing at humanity!
- 11.S2E2: White BearI genuinely dislike this concept. I'm not a natural spectator of such things, so this didn't sit well with me. I do rate the production of it all though.
- 12.S2E3: The Waldo MomentJust didn't enjoy this one for the sheer mediocrity of it all. Made me cringe.
- 13.S3E5: Men Against FireDidn't dig it. Can't really say why. Just didn't grab me.