Hey dreamers, I know there are a few of you out there!.. time to dream.. 💭..about an indulgence you'd afford yourself if you could.
- •A professional stylist that helps me shop for my body type etc.. I'm such a cap and tracks kind of girl, I think it would be nice to be dressed properly!Winter and Summer appointments with two check ins per season to make sure I'm on trend!
- •Weekly hair treatment.I have nice hair I wish I could pamper it more!
- •A champagne fridge, full of premium champagne (it does taste better!), chilled flutes ..and a 6 pack of beers in there for when I feel like a beer instead.
- •A career counsellor to help me make my next job move. Which will be sooner than I'd originally planned 😊Suggested by @jpbateson
- •A personal assistant to make all my phone calls, deal with all my mail, tax information, college red tape, etc. Also to keep up on social media when I'm not feeling up to snuff.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Hair stylist to do my hair every time I left the house. When I'm left to my own devices it's a ponytail or a ponytail.Suggested by @jpbateson
- •A personal chef and trainer. I'd also like a personal stylist to shop for me and someone to get me a job. I can do the job I'm just crap at finding one. 🙄Suggested by @solitarygigi
- •Personal chef, for sure. I eat low carb and it's so annoying to try to figure out what to make. Runner up would be my own Pilates instructor. Or daily massages..or... Shit. What wouldn't I want?Suggested by @readjulia
- •A manny who cooks paleo, cleans up after my family and me, and he magically takes care of random issues like when the pharmacy accidentally bills my old insurance, then 3 months later the old insurance company sends me a bill for $1,000 for one prescription.You've got this, right, manny Joe? I'll be at the gym.Suggested by @victorious